Complaint Review: Rust Consulting

• Updated: Fri, January 10, 2014

• Reported By: John Doe — Miami Florida
Rust Consulting
P.O Box 8054 Faribault, Minnesota USA

Rust Consulting Fund 1 Independent Foreclosure Review Payment QSF Loan Servicer Bank of AmericaP.O. Box 2988 Faribault, MN 55021-2988 RUST CONSULTING KEPT MY SETTLEMENT CHECK - STILL WAITING Faribault Minnesota

Sixth months ago on or about June 2013 Rust Consulting sent me a check as part of a Settlement and loan servicer for Bank of America. When I received the check I noticed it was issued to me and ex-wife. I then request a check reissue  of this check and provided them with the requested information needed for them to reissue a new check.

The requested information was a certified copy of dissolution order and a form they sent me, together with a quit claim deed filed by my ex wife allowing to keep the home of which I lived at that time with my son.  On July 15, 2013 I them submitted these documents to Rust Consulting together with the executed check resissue form provided to me.

As of January 10, 2014 I continue to call them *877-465-0428 to request a status and reissue of my settlement check and they don't provide with any answers or status. It's been six months since I send them these documents. They have admitted they have these documents in their possesion but deny any process or review of them. I suspect at the pace of this process it will take a year or more to actually review these documents or they will never review these documents at all. I still don;t if they will refund the same amount or less or if they ever refund anything at all.

The amount of the initial check was $2000.00 with reference number. 1806588273  Please help me get an answer from Rust Consulting and get my settlement check, and thank you for assisting me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rust-Consulting/Faribault-Minnesota-55021-945/Rust-Consulting-Fund-1-Independent-Foreclosure-Review-Payment-QSF-Loan-Servicer-Bank-of-A-1114482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rust Consulting