Complaint Review: rust consulting

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: wpruitt — etowah North Carolina
rust consulting
625 marquette ave. suite 880 minneapolis, Minnesota USA

rust consulting they refuse to change my address and send me my check from the independent foreclosure review minneapolis Minnesota

I have been trying since april 18th to change my address and get my check from the independent foreclosure review. I finally got the change of address form 0n may 28.1 month and 10 days after I requested it.i sent it back with a signature required for proof they got it .they signed for it on may 31 and yet although they entered in the computer that they got the form they have yet to change my address. and now they say I have to wait until the end of the year to get my check. they are a bunch of lying incompetent people and they should be sued. if a lawyer is willing I am definitely willing to sue them. I want to make sure the government never does business with them again and nothing would make me happier than to completely put them out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rust-consulting/minneapolis-Minnesota-55402/rust-consulting-they-refuse-to-change-my-address-and-send-me-my-check-from-the-independe-1058455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rust consulting