Complaint Review: Rusty Eck Ford

• Reported By: Bradley — Benton Kansas
Rusty Eck Ford
7310 E. Kellogg, Wichita, Kansas USA

Rusty Eck Ford Failed Execute a Contract on Tires for Life. Wichita Kansas

I just returned from Rusty Eck Ford. The experience was, well terrible. The Service person I had was chewing gum and was very rude. I had a blow out on my truck yesterday. Went there first thing because I have tires for life on the maintenance plan I purchased when I bought the truck there. It was two years. $3189. Two year oil changes and other miner services included.

Well my tires were just about to be worn out but still had a few miles left. The Service person didn't even ask about me or my truck or how many miles I had on it. The basic questions they should ask to find out about my truck. I told him I had the service plan and tires for life. He said. Do you bring you truck here for maint. I said I did until the service contract was over. He said well you needed to have all your servicing done here, "YOU SIGNED THE CONTRACT."

Well I just looked at the contract and it said I needed to service at a qualified Ford Dealership, Not Rusty Eck Only. [continued below]....

..... He probably just got him a big bonus for turning me down. $3189.00 later i had about 5 oil changes and one set of tires because they were about wore out when I purchased the used truck. I will not be purchasing another vehicle or servicing my vehicles there. Would recommend using someone else. Check reviews before you go any where. All I want are my tires replaced. Didn't need the rudeness. Watch out. Never buy there service plan. One oil change not at Ford voids everything. Oh, by the way, I changed my oil myself because I hit some financial troubles because I was off work for 11 months because of two ankle surgeries.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rusty-Eck-Ford/Wichita-Kansas-67278/Rusty-Eck-Ford-Failed-Execute-a-Contract-on-Tires-for-Life-Wichita-Kansas-1049523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rusty Eck Ford