• Report: #819037

Complaint Review: rutters farm stores/aka CHR corp.

• Submitted: Fri, January 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 06, 2012

• Reported By: kelrinehart — red lion Pennsylvania United States of America
rutters farm stores/aka CHR corp.
2100 n George st york, Pennsylvania United States of America

rutters farm stores/ CHR corp. Chris axe, randi sheeler, jo smith, scott hartman as a profitable and responsible foodservice mgr., i was harassed daily by my supervisors, lowered sores on my safety inspections and then what did i get for my 3 years of service...terminated for call york, Pennsylvania

Hi i was a foodservice manager in rutters farm store #3   upon employment in this company, i was harassed daily by my suoervisors and written up by randi sheeler and chris axe(store manager) jo smith was the quality control supervisor who had made comments to me referring to to being a guy and how they hate male mangers. i was fired jan 7 2011 for calling off sick-period. What makes this even more deplorable is that they continue to bad mouth me to potential employers. I actually had a manager in a prospective employment that he could not hire me for such bad comments related to emplolyment. The words "off the record" were exactly what he said. the guy told me he could not hire me because of this, but let me know just  so I would know whats going on. They refuse to let me see my file so I cant see the contents. The ripoff is that they took 3 years of my working life got what the wanted, just so randi sheeler could hire her friend for my position. And to top it all off...they wont even let me gain employment. I have tried to move on, even getting my CDL, but that still isnt good enough for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rutters-farm-storesaka-CHR-corp/york-Pennsylvania-17356/rutters-farm-stores-CHR-corp-Chris-axe-randi-sheeler-jo-smith-scott-hartman-as-a-819037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rutters farm stores/aka CHR corp.