pressed

• Reported By: Dennis — orofino Idaho
RV ICEBOX
220 sardis rd morrilton, Arkansas USA

RV ICEBOX Played me for a fool morrilton Arkansas

Rv Icebox has real nice add on the internet for cooling units for RV iceboxs. I contacted them and was told they had several units ready to go. I tried to pay with credit card. He said his card machine was down. I gave him bank info and he took $465.00 from me.After not receiving idem. I called several times. Recording said mail box full.So I tried from a different phone and they answer right a way. They here who it was then hung up. Tried again from same number,no answer mail box full. Switched phones 5 times and each time they answer right away claiming it is in a testing room.Every new phone # a new lie. I looked at BBB. and found 53 rip offs reported to them. Is there no justace? I even reported to there web pervider they are promoting theift.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RV-ICEBOX/morrilton-Arkansas-72110/RV-ICEBOX-Played-me-for-a-fool-morrilton-Arkansas-1057741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RV ICEBOX