• Report: #1119054

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: LARL — Marrero Louisiana
RV Registry
747 North 120 st Omaha, Nebraska USA

RV Registry False advertising Will not return calls or respond to emails. Omaha Nebraska

*Consumer Comment: same lies to me

Before I paid RV Registry anything I called BBB and was told they have an excellent rating. I paid RV Registry $400.00 to list my RV on a number of sites and it was also to be listed in several magazines like motor home, trailer life and highways. The only place I have ever seen my RV listed is on there web site. They will not respond to any of my phone calls or my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RV-Registry/Omaha-Nebraska-68154/RV-Registry-False-advertising-Will-not-return-calls-or-respond-to-emails-Omaha-Nebras-1119054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RV Registry

same lies to me

AUTHOR: Jermar - ()

Paid for premium service....never seen my rv listed anywhere other than their site for 60 days. Documents state they will market rv until its sold.. but wait...you jave to let them know every 60 days to market it. They are refusing a refund even though no documents state they can't give you a refund.