Complaint Review: RV Trader Net

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Shane — San Marcos California United States of America
RV Trader Net
1771 E Flamingo Rd Ste 102A Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

RV Trader Net Trader Net Media I was defrauded. They said they were part of the Auto Trader Network. They are not, they lied. FRAUD Las Vegas Nevada

I like so many others was taken by there out right lies. I was contacted by this company about a car I have for sale on craigslist.com they said they were part of the Auto Trader Network, well to ME and all others in the USA the Auto Trader Network is Auto Trader Magazine, AutoTrader.com, Cars.com etc etc. The true auto trader company is a solid company that has been in business for years.

RV trader net and auto trader net ( rvtradernet.com ) are NOT associated with autotrader.com in any way.

They basically call you up and convince you they are "Auto Trader" which they are not and get you to advertise with them.

This is out right fraud and 100% misleading. They are pretending to be one thing and delivering something else. Yes I got a pathetic little add that basically copied my add from craigs list verbatim. I have gotten ZERO calls and is selling.

Do not trust this company and PLEASE fill out a BBB complaint form if you have been tricked by this company.

http://www.tradernetmedia.com   forwards to   http://traderinteractive.com/our-websites/

This above is to prove I have done my research and I am talking about the same company.

You can imagine I was LIVID when I saw rvtradernet on my bank statement. I called my bank and they said it had to clear before they could do anything and I could not get a hold of anyone at auto trader media.

So if you have given money to autotradernet or rvtradernet please fill out a BBB complaint form they are defrauding 100's of people a day and nobody is complaining at the BBB about it. I have filled my complaint I urge you to file yours.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RV-Trader-Net/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/RV-Trader-Net-Trader-Net-Media-I-was-defrauded-They-said-they-were-part-of-the-Auto-Trade-958202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RV Trader Net