inevitably

• Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: Codi — Boothwyn Pennsylvania
RVTL & Equinox
1285 Baring Blvd #297 Sparks, Nevada USA

RVTL & Equinox Charged my card for undisclosed foreign fee as well as BEFORE trial period was over Sparks Nevada

Saw online ad for FREE product. Only have to pay shipping. I received the RVTL immediately. Like, three days later.

The Equinox was still not here after almost two weeks. Phone company to ask for status on delivery because I had not received.  I actually thought that maybe my order didn't actually go through when I ordered the second free product.  They located my order information and advised that the Equinox was on its way and they said, "Not to worry, Mam, we will extend your trial period."  I thanked them for that.  I didn't even have to ask first.

Well, three days later I receive the Equinox and my credit card is charged for it.  My complaint is if you are going to give someone a trial period, the product has to be in the customer's possession for that trial period.  It should not be from the date of purchase.  When I called them I couldn't believe what they said!  They said to me that I didn't ask them to extend the trial period and that is why my card was charged.  I told them that I didn't have to ask because you offered it to me first.  Had I known they were being slick with their words.

I should have known by the accents!!! I guess what THEY meant by extending the trial period is we will allow for two more days for it to hit your doorstep and then we will charge your card.  VERY SNEAKY.   I went off on the guy and told him so.  I asked at that point to cancel my subscription and got confirmations numbers from him and demanded an email confirmation of that conversation.  I did get that but am still worried that somehow I have been fooled again by tricky language and they will send product and charge my card again.  I am keeping an eye out.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RVTL-Equinox/Sparks-Nevada-89434/RVTL-Equinox-Charged-my-card-for-undisclosed-foreign-fee-as-well-as-BEFORE-trial-period-1125984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RVTL & Equinox