Complaint Review: RVTL Skin Cream Sheridan LabsPhoenix Labs

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: jan — fairlawn Ohio
RVTL Skin Cream Sheridan LabsPhoenix Labs
2551 East Ave S. Suite G100 palmdale, California USA

RVTL Skin Cream Sheridan LabsPhoenix Labs SHADY and UNDERHANDED COMPANY - BUYER BEWARE palmdale California

Like others, I purchased what I thought was a sample of their products.  They say it is a 30 day supply, so I have been trying the product to see whether I liked it or not.  On day 15, I just happened to look at my credit card statement to see that I had been billed a total of $192.00 for the two products.

Since I hadn't (to my kowledge) ordered more of the product, I called customer service.  I was then informed that this was a 14 day trial period and I was under the obligation to return it within 14 days if I did not like the product.

Since I had missed the 14 day period, they refused to accept a return, but offered to send me the product under auto-enroll for half the initial price.  Gee, thanks!

My issue is that this information was buried and obfiscated intentionally.

I did click the 'I agree to terms and conditions' button (as who really reads those).  In order to actually read terms and conditions, you had to click on the phrase terms and condiitons.  It was not highlighted in any way to make you think it was anything other than standard text.

They should be more upfront on their website so that people actually understand the terms and don't have to play games to find them.

Their modus operandi is very shady.  Protect your wallets!  I will be filing complaints with the State Attorny Generals Office in CA and OH.

If you have a good product you should be able to operate in an above board fashion. They are nothing but crooks!

Buyer beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RVTL-Skin-Cream-Sheridan-LabsPhoenix-Labs-/palmdale-California-93550/RVTL-Skin-Cream-Sheridan-LabsPhoenix-Labs-SHADY-and-UNDERHANDED-COMPANY-BUYER-BEWARE-p-1133504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RVTL Skin Cream Sheridan LabsPhoenix Labs