Complaint Review: RVTL US

• Updated: Wed, December 11, 2013

• Reported By: Denise — Lawrenceville Georgia
RVTL US
2551 East Ave S., Suite G100 Palmdale, California USA

RVTL US and Equinox,US ordered TRIAL-paid shipping - no where on the site did it indicate a montlhy cost. After 1 week they tried to charge me account $99 but my bank denied it. Was contacted by bank Fraud department and told to contact the company. Called the number and they said that they would cancel my account. Cancelled on 12/6 and the $99 charge hit my account on 12/10. There was no mention of any ongoing charge or monthly shipment in any of the information on the website. This is a total rip-off! Palmdale California

Total Rip-off.  They attempted to charge my account about 1 week after I received the product that was supposed to be free after paying just shipping.  No where did they mention that there was a monthly cost of $99 to keep receiving the product.  My bank at first denied the charges but told me to contact the company.  I called them and they cancelled my account right away without telling me that they were still going to charge the first $99 for the product that I ordered and got for free.  Very deceptive practices here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RVTL-US/Palmdale-California-93550/RVTL-US-and-EquinoxUS-ordered-TRIAL-paid-shipping-no-where-on-the-site-did-it-indicat-1106078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RVTL US