Complaint Review: RVTL

• Submitted: Fri, July 19, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: Mary — Yuma Arizona
2551 East Avenue S.,Suite G100 Palmdale, California USA

RVTL and CONTINUITY/SUBSCRIPTION MERCHANTS Products include, RVTL Anti-aging cream, Equinox DNA and Equinox Beauty Palmdale California

I accepted an online offer for a trial sized jar of face cream for $4.95. Two weeks later I found my card had been charged $93 additional for the same jar of face cream. Nothing on the order form said I was obligated to pay any additional monies, much less $93. I called the company named on the credit card statement which is CONTINUITY/SUBSCRIPTION MERCHANTS. They  declined to refund my $93. They offered to give back part of it. I said "NO, refund my money"! I entered a dispute against them with my credit card company. Then I did an internet search and found that many others have been scammed in exactly the same way by these criminals. Scambook.com reports 187 complaints since May 2013. Their products include RVTL Anti-aging cream, Equinox DNA and Equinox Beauty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RVTL/Palmdale-California-93550/RVTL-and-CONTINUITYSUBSCRIPTION-MERCHANTS-Products-include-RVTL-Anti-aging-cream-Equi-1068387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RVTL