Complaint Review: RVTL

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: sherri — Corinth New York
RVTL
2661 E Ave S, suite G100 Palmdale , California USA

RVTL company is not honest. said I had 14 day trial..was mailed on 8/21, received on 8/25 and billed 95.00 on my card on 9/2..they would not even consider removing the charge!!!! Palmdale California

*General Comment: No Sales Receipt?

I ordered RVTL from the internet.  They said I had a 14 day free trial.  I received it on 8/29, It was mailed on 8/25., and on 9/2 my card was charged.  they did not even give me a chance to use the product before they slapped a 95.00 charge on my credit card.  I called them and they would not remove the charge.! this sucks because I am not happy with the product!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RVTL/Palmdale-California-93560/RVTL-company-is-not-honest-said-I-had-14-day-trialwas-mailed-on-821-received-on-825-1081414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RVTL

#1 General Comment

No Sales Receipt?

AUTHOR: Elaine H - ()

I received the cosmetics, but no sales receipt was enclosed. I think I have an allergy to the product and wish to return the items, but do not want to send it back without any proof of purchase.