Complaint Review: RVTL

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: sbrown — Long Branch New Jersey
RVTL
1285 Baring Blvd 297 Sparks , Nevada USA

RVTL Equinox A company of con artist and liars, extremely deceptive advertising and a true rip off Sparks Nevada

I was also a victim of a scam by this company. I received the "Free" product only to notice a couple weeks later that my account had been charged, $89 and $99 for a small jar of cream and two tubes of night and day cream.

I phoned the company, thinking that they were sending out my first months supply and to ask them to put a stop on it. I was told that I had already received the first months supply, it was included in the jar and tubes, with the Free Sample. I was told I could send back the opened products, and possibly they would refund me.

I sent the products back, I have proof that both packages arrived, they however claim that only the day and night cream had arrived, and because it was opened they would refund me only $50. There is also a $20 restocking fee.

When I asked to speak to a supervisor they informed me that supervisors do not answer phone calls. The foreign Customer Service person kept telling me that they couldn't refund me entirely because the product was opened. [continued below]....

..... They kept repeating the same thing, no matter what I said.

I have sent an email to Customer Service informing them how appalled I am by their practices, I included screen shots of the Return Receipts from the Post Office, and a copy of their own certificate which appears on the website, claiming a 30 day money back guarantee.

Hopefully enough noise will be made about this terrible company and they will be out of business shortly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RVTL/Sparks-Nevada-89434/RVTL-Equinox-A-company-of-con-artist-and-liars-extremely-deceptive-advertising-and-a-tru-1096764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RVTL