Complaint Review: RVTL/EQUINOX

2551 EAST AVE SOUTH PALMDALE, California USA
  • Phone: 877-880-7726
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

RVTL/EQUINOX Purchased $5 sample of two products and was billed $99 and $93 again yesterday. PALMDALE California

I responded to an add on Facebook for a two part skin crème/serum ad. My cost was around $6.00 for the samples. 30 days later my debit card was charged two charges, one for $99.00 and one for $93.00 which I don't believe I agreed too. I looked up the company on line and found hundreds of others had been scammed as well. When I called their toll free number (877-880-7726) and spoke with their customer service agent (from India speaking very broken English) she basically said that because I didn't read the small print and accepted their terms that I was going to be billed these two amounts every month. I told her I did not want any other product and did not want to be billed again and wanted to be reimbursed for the charges. She said she could stop any further billing but because I accepted their terms and conditions, they would not reimburse the charges billed to my card on 11/27/13. She kept saying what a deal I had gotten because I was only being billed the introductory price! I used a debit card for the transaction so I'm off to my bank to discuss recourse. Not a great way to start the holidays...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2013 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RVTLEQUINOX/PALMDALE-California-93550/RVTLEQUINOX-Purchased-5-sample-of-two-products-and-was-billed-99-and-93-again-yesterd-1103008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RVTL/EQUINOX