Complaint Review: RX Financial

• Reported By:Jeffersonville Vermont
RX Financial
St. George, Utah U.S.A.

RX Financial Ripoff promised things and never recieved St. George

Uhm! "The Prescription for credit frustrations." that is what it should be called. Did you get an oversea caller that you could not understand... Did anyone promise you a camcorder for applting by a certain date? These are all things that were promised to me and on top of that where is the credit card that i was supposed to recieve following my first package. I recieved a phone call one night and they were telling me that i was approved for a visa or mastercard and all i had to do was pick the card that i would like, and after much hesitation, to giving them my checking account information i had spoken to the manager named Joe Calvin, he gave me his badge # and direct line, and as soon as i had hung up i tried the #, and got an angry lady that said that people had been calling that number looking for that same person and he did not exist there. What's up with that.

So after several attempts of trying to get a refund the people at RX financial were so rude and they knew that they had scamed another, they did not care about my situation as i am sure that they did not care for anyone elses that has reported them. I hope that they get what is coming to them. I still have yet to recieve the 250.00 shopping spree that was offered with the return card from my package. I hope that this company and all that work there that knows what is going on bad karma, and severe financial problems for the rest of there lives
Sincerely,

I was trying to get ahead but these As*holes put me behind again.

The best of luck to anyone dealing with these heartless devils, oh! and by the way i am a single mom and made that clear to the manager that i did not want to be screwed, and they screwed me anyways.

Donna
Jeffersonville, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2005 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RX-Financial/St-George-Utah-84770/RX-Financial-Ripoff-promised-things-and-never-recieved-St-George-125385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RX Financial