Complaint Review: RX FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Sat, August 07, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, August 07, 2004

• Reported By:Lebanon Pennsylvania
P.O. BOX 911283 ST. GEORGE, Utah U.S.A.

I was called by Rx Financial and was told I can build my credit by allowing them to take $219 dollars from my account to recieve a unsecure credit card for 5,000 dollars.

the two hundred and nineteen dollars was a one-time process fee. I was supposed to recieve an financial first aid kit via mail. After I recieve the kit my credit card would follow.

I recieved the financial kit which includes a book and a CD. After about two weeks I called them and asked when will a recieve my credit card. They told me I have to go online a choose one.

Lebanon, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2004 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RX-FINANCIAL/ST-GEORGE-Utah-84770/RX-FINANCIAL-ripoff-ST-GEORGE-Utah-102597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RX FINANCIAL