Complaint Review: rx helper

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: James — Duck Hill Mississippi
rx helper
700 W. Hillsborough Blvd., bldg 3, Suite 207 Deerfield beach , Florida USA

rx helper RX helper illegally took money out of my account, will not refund Deerfield beach Florida

I talked to RX helper over the phone, we set up the IDNA verification over the phone. I later talk to a representative of the company and told them I did not want to go ahead with the accounts I wanted it put on hold for this time and that I might use it later. They told me that was fine they would not hit my accounts for the money. Six months later I find out that they've been hitting my account every month and now they have caused me to have an overdraft. Now they want to hold onto the money and tell me that they're going to keep my money that they've been hitting out of my account illegally. They have no good customer service they have ADD rating with the Better Business Bureau and I have seen numerous accounts of them ripping people off. I personally am going to sue them in small claims court and if I win I will garnish the wages of the CEO of the company. That's another thing customer service would not tell me who the CEO was I am going to have to look it up under the corporate filings. I filed to have this account canceled on their website or sent them an e-mail. I did that on a Tuesday and it was more than a week at when they call me back to tell me they were going to give me my money back. If you get the chance sue the h*** out of this. They suck!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rx-helper/Deerfield-beach-Florida-33441/rx-helper-RX-helper-illegally-took-money-out-of-my-account-will-not-refund-Deerfield-bea-1133905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rx helper