Complaint Review: rxlchemist

• Submitted: Sat, August 02, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: Kim78 — Leavenworth Kansas
Internet USA

rxlchemist Disha Trading Company. I order some pills and canceled it the next day and I've been waiting 7 days for a refund they told me to be patient. does not appear India

I ordered medication for his website on July 26 and I've been calling them every sense to get my refund I try to get my refund the next day because I cancelled my order and I've been in contact with someone and they keep promising to refund my money back into my account every time I call it's the same thing I'm not getting nowhere with this company so I don't think they have any intentions on paying me my money back.they are telling me to be patient and it's been 7 days so far so I think I'm pretty much running out of patience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rxlchemist/internet/rxlchemist-Disha-Trading-Company-I-order-some-pills-and-canceled-it-the-next-day-and-I-1166937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rxlchemist