Complaint Review: Ryder Moving and Storage

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: Bompers04 — Corpus Christi Texas
Ryder Moving and Storage
3000 NW 25th Ave Suite 2 Pomano Beach , Florida USA

Ryder Moving and Storage They stoled $535.00 as as deposi to move us. Pomano Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: i feel awful for you too

My husband and was moving to Corpus Christi Texas from Enid, Oklahoma. I was contacted by Aron from Ryder Moving and Storage after looking on the internet for a reasonable moving service.

Aron told me about what they would do for me and how much the quote would be,since they was an affiation of Ryder I could use them.

I started to worry when I call Aron on  the 15th of August and he would not call back or answer my email.

On the day of the move I called again and this time I called to the girl in Dispatch and she told me that the truck broke down and that they wouldn't be picking up my things on the 19th or the 20th.

I asked to talk to someone about getting mony back so I was tranferred to Crystal in customer service she informed me that if I still had the accoiunt in Enid Ok they woulkd just put it back on the debit card but since I closed the account (because of moving) they would haave to issue me a check.

I said ok and that is when the trouble started it has been 8 days since then and no money. We are out 535.00 .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ryder-Moving-and-Storage/Pomano-Beach-Florida-33069-1064/Ryder-Moving-and-Storage-They-stoled-53500-as-as-deposi-to-move-us-Pomano-Beach-Flor-1079873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ryder Moving and Storage

i feel awful for you too

AUTHOR: Deb - ()

I filed a report from Massachusetts, they sent me a bad fraudelent check for the damages of my furniture, I am gathering all consumers that had previously used Ryder moving and storage to get them shutdown and put them out of business, i hve a pre phone interview with the today show.  we will not be victims of business fraud!