Complaint Review: ryder moving and storage

• Submitted: Sat, April 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: tim — old town Florida
ryder moving and storage
300 nw 25th ave suite 2 pompano beach, Florida United States of America

ryder moving and storage stole our entire household. Some items are irreplaceable from deceased family members. pompano beach , Florida

I hired them to relocate us since I am now a disabled veteran and was unable to do it myself. It has been six weeks now almost seven. I have had 5 guaranteed delivery dates come and go and still no belongings which include several keepsakes from my deceased brother and fiancee's deceased mother. I have a devastating back injury and this was explained to Darren thoroughly and repeatedly but I was still forced to sleep on the floor because he is unable to either find or replace our belongings. Do Not Ever Hire This Company. More to come daily.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ryder-moving-and-storage/pompano-beach-Florida-33069/ryder-moving-and-storage-stole-our-entire-household-Some-items-are-irreplaceable-from-de-1044866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ryder moving and storage