Complaint Review: Ryder Moving and Storage

3000 NW 25th Ave Suite 2 Pompano Beach, FL, Florida USA
  • Phone: 1-866-202-0264
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Ryder Moving and Storage Ripped me off with a double deposit and then lost 3 boxes with all the my personal things! Pompano Beach, Florida

Well to start with they gave me an estimate which was all incorrect they double charged me, and also charged me an extra $400.00 deposit on top of the $500.00 deposit to have them come out to move us! Then when they came to drop off our things we are missing 3 boxes, which was 2 jewelry boxes, all the remotes to are TV's, my shredder for my office, my undergarment's I am so upset about the whole thing this needs to be addressed!!! We also have pictures of all the broken items that we recieved from the move!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ryder-Moving-and-Storage/Pompano-Beach-FL-Florida-33069-106/Ryder-Moving-and-Storage-Ripped-me-off-with-a-double-deposit-and-then-lost-3-boxes-with-a-1050683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ryder Moving and Storage