Complaint Review: Ryder Moving and Storage

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: Deb — Stoneham Massachusetts
Ryder Moving and Storage
3000-2 NW 25TH AVE BUILDING 3 Pompano Beach, Florida USA

Ryder Moving and Storage Damaged Furniture/ Reimbursement/bounced check Pompano Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Josh Socher LOSER!

*Author of original report: update not good either

In February 2013 I hired Ryder Moving and Storage to move my furniture from Port Richey, FL to Boston, MA.  They seemed so sweet to help in the begining (you know before taking your money).  The amount that I had paid for was not the amount I was charged.  They called me 24 hrs before and told me that they were un able to continue with the move unless I paid an additional $300.00 because they had said that another couple had to cancel.  As to which I had fought but was stuck between a rock and hard place. I had to continue to work with heven named Joey in Dispatch.  Much to my dismay the move went smoothly and recived my furntinure within the week's time.  On February 14, 2013 my furniture had arrived, it not arrive like it had left Florida.  There was water damage, scrapes, scratches, dings, you name it, every piece of furniture had a ding, or a scratch.  It as horrible!@!!!!!!  The heven Joey Pino told me to file a claim and send the pictures.  I did.  It took them 90 days with their "insurance compnay to approve a claim for 300.00.  Sorry but that unacceptable.  I had to file another claim because it was more damage that what they had approved for.  SO i filed another claim in May and after 90 days AGAIN they sent me a check in the amount of 462.00.  At this point I thought it was over....but the nightmare contines......  I went to my bank to deposit the check....and of couse after 3 days the check bounced in my account.  I am so upset that at this point I am willing to sew them and get them shutdown, so other people will not have to experience a similiar nightmare like this.....DO NOT CHOOSE THIS COMPANY SAVE YOURSELVES!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 04:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ryder-Moving-and-Storage/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/Ryder-Moving-and-Storage-Damaged-Furniture-Reimbursementbounced-check-Pompano-Beach-Flo-1079700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ryder Moving and Storage

Josh Socher LOSER!

AUTHOR: Deb - ()

What a loser! He's on explore talent.com bahhhhhaaa I would never hire him, he is so ugly looking, he's on Facebook with his fiancé, her ring was probably bought with our money he stole for all the moves! If I can attach a picture I will, perhaps America's most wanted is interested.

kari harp= trash bag from a small town

joey pino= likes it up the wahoo

josh Socher= spineless jelly fish

you can run but you cant hide, I'm not leaving so please believe me...you gave us all problems and noones on your side, karma will get you filthy animals!

update not good either

AUTHOR: Deb - ()

kari is a liar who said she mailed out my money order last Thursday and won't deal with me now because she knows she's at fault for lyinkarma and im a big believer in karma. I felt with the heven again Joey who contined to play me like a fiddle... my strings are out now. since they never actually mailed my money order last Thursday he then told me it would be mailed tomorrow. I'd like to dedicate the song by naked eye- promises promises. next stop court! wish me luck! at this point with every voicemail and email I have saved I don't need it! here I come today show!