crucial

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: Judy — North Port Florida
Ryder Moving and Storage
3000 NW 25th Ave. Suite 2 Pompano Beach, Florida USA

Ryder Moving and Storage Joey Pino, General Manager Horrible Moving Company Pompano Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Ryder moving and storage

*Consumer Comment: Class action lawsuit?

This moving company is a rip off....damaged most of my furniture.  Could not deliver furniture when they promised.   Kept changing the date.    Never called.    Waiting for a refund.  No one calls you back!  EVER! It has been over 2 months and still waiting....I call and never get a call back.   This company is a rip OFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ryder-Moving-and-Storage/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/Ryder-Moving-and-Storage-Joey-Pino-General-Manager-Horrible-Moving-Company-Pompano-Beach-1082256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ryder Moving and Storage

Ryder moving and storage

AUTHOR: Judy - ()

Yes, I am on board with you,   This company was horrible.   They broke all my antique dishes and damaged so much furniture.  I wrote and called and nothing.   I had such a hard time getting my things too.   Joey pino kept changing the delivery date and so much furniture damage and over charged me!!

judy fellenz

judyfellenz@gmail.com

Class action lawsuit?

AUTHOR: Deb - ()

I would like to move foward with a class action lawsuit.  I have also been ripped off by this company.  They are awful!  I want a full refund for the whole move! Please re comment if you are on board with this.  I am contaction all past consumers from Ryder Moving and Storage.