Harbor

• Reported By: Flags 4 Me Corp — Miami Florida United States of America
RYDER
3600 NW 54TH ST MIAMI, Florida United States of America

RYDER RUDER RENT A TRUCK TOLL OVERPRICE MIAMI, Florida

Beware when you need to rent a truck with Ryder. I rent a truck on 01/10/2013. I ask to attendant regarding the toll and if I could to use my suspass or pay cash. She told me. Don't worry, we will send a invoice regarding the toll. And, that is true. I pass 4 tolls, the price is 0,50 each. You can check the prices at http://www.floridasturnpike.com/tools_tollrates.cfm.
But, Ryder charge me $6.61 twice and 7.19 twice for 4 toll total.

If I pai by myself the price was mush less. So, beware with Ryder.. They charge you several times more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RYDER/MIAMI-Florida-33142/RYDER-RUDER-RENT-A-TRUCK-TOLL-OVERPRICE-MIAMI-Florida-1001087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RYDER