Complaint Review: Ryobi Tools

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: Tom — Greenport New York
Ryobi Tools
1626 Pearman Dairy Rd. Anderson, South Carolina USA

Ryobi Tools One World Technologies Ryobi Does Not Honor Warranty Anderson South Carolina

I bought a Ryobi cordless brad nailer from Home Depot on 7/10/13. It stopped working in December of 2013. This product has a 3 year warranty.

I sent the nailer for warranty repair to The Warranty Center in Kings Park, NY on 12/13/13 by USPS with Signature Confirmation Receipt. The Warranty Center is a authorized Ryobi repair center.

Did not see a return of my nailer by 1/23/14 and I called The Warranty Center. I was told to call back when the boss was there. I called back on 1/28/14, 1/31/14 and on 2/20/14. Each time I got a story or told to call back. The last call I was told the tool would be shipped back to me.

On 3/13/14 I had not received the tool and I sent a certified return receipt letter to Ryobi Corporate explaining the situation with full documentation. I have not heard from Ryobi Corporate as of this note, 3/31/14.

Ryobi does not honor their warrantys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ryobi-Tools/Anderson-South-Carolina-29625/Ryobi-Tools-One-World-Technologies-Ryobi-Does-Not-Honor-Warranty-Anderson-South-Carolina-1135061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ryobi Tools