- Report: #1083148
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: S Connect Systems
S Connect SystemsLondon Circuit Canberra, Australia
S Connect Systems Sansar Connect Very misleading company. BEAWARE Canberra Australia
*Author of original report: Synergy Financials
*Consumer Comment: Another Displeased Customer
*Author of original report: Lets get together
*Author of original report: S Connect ripped off customers, Help needed
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This is the last reply. After ringing today still no reply. Would like to talk to all people who have been mislead by this company. Please call me (((redacted))). Regards Jay.
Further to our earlier conversation, on behalf of Sansar Connect, I write to further illiterate the conversation we have had this afternoon regarding your refund.
In our conversation, we have agreed on the following points:
* I will personally sign off on the final payment in the amount of $11,000AUD.
* This transaction will take place on Sep.5/2013 via online transfer.
* Upon receipt of this final payment, your refund would have been paid in full and you will therefore have no further interests in pursuing Sansar Connect for further monies.
* You will cease all damaging comments and correspondence towards Sansar Connect in the public forum, whether it be online, telephone, or any other means accessible by the general public. [continued below]....
I look forward to the completion of this agreement.
Phone: 02 6108 3601 Fax: 02 6108 3602
ACN: 104 339 139 ABN: 99 104 339 139
Head Office: 39 London Circuit, CANBERRA CITY, ACT, AUSTRALIA, 2601
Research and Development: Australian Square Tower, 264 George Street, SYDNEY, NSW, AUSTRALIA, 2
After several months of disputing their claims of their software. They always avoided all correspondence, whether it be email or phone. Never delivered what they said they would do and drag it on as long as possible. That was until I put it on this web site. They then started to ring me for a change. They agreed to remedy my situation with a refund. But S-connect systems, originally Sansar Connect have failed again. So this is not resolved as stated. My latest conversation with Sean Anderson said they were trying to get the money together, I have heard all this before. He even threw in a few personal threats towards me and my wife. Please keep away from this company as well as Sansar Connect, as well as Tony Squires, as well as Anthony Hartnett. My new number is (((redacted))). Would love to chat to anyone about to purchase or have already purchased.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/S-Connect-Systems/Canberra-/S-Connect-Systems-Sansar-Connect-Very-misleading-company-BEAWARE-Canberra-Australia-1083148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.