meat

• Reported By: anonymous — Australia
S Connect Systems
39 London Circuit, CANBERRA, ACT AUSTRALIA 2601 Canberra, Other Australia

S Connect Systems Sansar False and misleading claims. Canberra Australia

Unfortunately, like many others, I have fallen for this Scam. I call it a Scam because it does not deliver anywhere near the money that I was told it would or what it states in the brochure.

The software is not accurate, limitations of the Bookmakers is a killer, training is a joke, consultants are arrogant. They said I would make thousands of dollars a year if I followed their system but after only a few weeks I know that this not possible.

There is an example in the brochure of a 12 month trading plan, for 2012, where they placed 122 trades, approx 1 trade every 3 days, and made a profit of $67,221.19. I asked the consultant if the figures was based on actual client trades, he said yes it was. Not possible, as the Bookmakers will limit your stakes to around 10 to 20 dollars within 3 or 4 bets. And compounding your winnings is a joke also, won't happen.

What I was told by the Sales Consultant and what is in the Brochure is very misleading. I have spent a lot of money on a worthless piece of software and only hope I can get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/S-Connect-Systems/Canberra-Other-2601/S-Connect-Systems-Sansar-False-and-misleading-claims-Canberra-Australia-1091382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S Connect Systems