Complaint Review: saddle rock, Barbara Lindstedt

• Updated: Sat, August 03, 2013

• Reported By: 15618 NE 1st PL — Bellevue Washington
saddle rock, Barbara Lindstedt
24301 NE 115th ST Redmond, Washington USA

saddle rock, Barbara Lindstedt AKA The villa at saddle manor saddle rock, horse, barbara lindstedt, barn, equestrian, Redmond Washington

*Consumer Comment: Fellow Ex-tenant

*Author of original report: Con artist / Compulsive liar

Barbara Lindstedt rented me a three bedroom house for 500.00 off if I would let the neighbors borrow the kithcen a few days a week. "The neighbors" happend to be her barn caretakes that had been there for five years. Barbara failed to tell me that one of them was a convicted 2 time fellon illegalley in the country ( My child was 8 months old at the time) Barbara who turned out to be a compulsive liar told me and showed me that these people had their own small kitchen (their apt. was attached to  and could be accesed through the laundry room.) So in actuallity she lied and this was a shared house!! I signed  a lease with no else on it put a deposit down on this house with again NO ONE ESE ON IT! Barbara showed up every day in the with out notice. She had parties with the caretakers in the house getting so drunk and high it was insane! The neighbors all know her and how unsatble she is and so do the police as I had to call them on two diffrent ocassions. The police where unable to do mch because this is a civil and I am in the process now because she not given me my deposit back. So Beware of this con artist!!! She will steal your money!! I lived there for 30 days gave my 30 day notice she turned the power off omg!! I could just could go on and on. She has been sued so sooo many times some one even commited suiccied in one of her other houses.

Any questions Please email jbl2727@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/saddle-rock-Barbara-Lindstedt/Redmond-Washington-98056/saddle-rock-Barbara-Lindstedt-AKA-The-villa-at-saddle-manor-saddle-rock-horse-barbara-1062291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on saddle rock, Barbara Lindstedt

Fellow Ex-tenant

AUTHOR: AnonResearcher - ()

Jessica,

I also rented from Barbara Linstedt for a VERY brief period and had similar experiences with her trespassing on the property, refusing to fix damaged appliances, lying to me, changing and going back on our written agreements, and refusing to return my deposit after I left. I sued her in small claims court and won but have sent the judgment to collections since she didn't pay. I would like to get in touch with you, especially if you need any additional info for your case. I attempted to email you at (((redacted))) but it didn't go through. Please contact me at (((redacted))) Thanks, and I hope you're in a much better situation now!

Con artist / Compulsive liar

AUTHOR: barbara lindsted - ()

Ps..I have all the emails to back up all the claims I am making because Barbara is of coarse going to deny all of this (That Is what compulisive liars due best)

If you are in the process of a lawsuit against this women and need a witness/ letter I would be happy to assist. this needs to stop!!! that is the only reason I'm doing this. And from reading prevous reports from 2007 she is still empoying illegal aliens becuse I called INS and she hid the peole ate her town house and moved herself in to my house and the was one of the reasons I called the police on her.