Complaint Review: safe cart

• Reported By: Horsecreek Annie — Bluford Illinois
safe cart
22909 E Denker rd Bluford, Illinois USA

safe cart pc Pro cleaners no document of order Bluford Illinois

I'm going to contact my credit cards and have them deny payments to Safecart or pc pro cleaners

I told them to cancel my order because I never received a number to use the pc Pro cleaners.  I had to contact my pc company because I could'nt log on to my computer. They had to erase everything on my computer. I lost all my data. I also cost about 400.00 dollars to get my computer cleaned up. Now I have to try to get my data back. When I contacted safecart they said they didn't have anything to show I ordered the pc pro.  I,m going crazy, does anyone want to go with me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/safe-cart/Bluford-Illinois-62814/safe-cart-pc-Pro-cleaners-no-document-of-order-Bluford-Illinois-1095865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on safe cart