Complaint Review: safe-cart.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 18, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 18, 2011

• Reported By: schmardy — London, SE25 4UN, United Kingdom

safe-cart.com TOTAL PC HEALTH arranged a Direct Debit for an annual contract for support to which I had not agreed. Also the web address to which I was directed for further information and support does not exist. Internet

I went on the site of TOTAL PC HEALTH as a result of finding it on GOOGLE when looking for help with computer problems.  When I had registered and agreed to pay the fee of ca. 32, I found myself on a page offering me an annual subscription to the site for further support.  I could not get off this web page without agreeing to this contract so I exited the page altogether.  As I had already paid for a clean up of the computer as a one off, I tried to get back into Total PC Health but could not do so without opening another account. When I looked at my PayPal account the next day I found I had been debited not only for the one off payment, but also for the annual subscription.  I have successfully cancelled it on PayPal but when trying to get on to the safe cart website (as instructed on their invoice) to cancel the annual contract, found it does not exist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2011 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/safe-cartcom/internet/safe-cartcom-TOTAL-PC-HEALTH-arranged-a-Direct-Debit-for-an-annual-contract-for-support-t-730630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on safe-cart.com