Complaint Review: safe-charge.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Nitin — Sydney Internet Australia
safe-charge.com

safe-charge.com tried sending my order 3 times but I never received it wne I asked for refund they refused. Sydney, Internet

They tried delivering my order 3 time but I never received anything so I asked for refund which they refused and told me I can order anything else to get my refund when I havn't even received order when they tried 3 time how can they devliver for 4th time.
And the guy from billing team was so rude he told me he is closing my case without giving anything.
This company is total rip off with bunch people who have no sense of customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/safe-chargecom/internet/safe-chargecom-tried-sending-my-order-3-times-but-I-never-received-it-wne-I-asked-for-re-1007117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on safe-charge.com