Complaint Review: Safe Guard

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: franmary — Stockton California
Safe Guard
P.O.box 8100 Laguna Hills, CA Laguna Hills, California USA

Safe Guard Safe Guard Health PLans.inc. MetLife Impossible, Too long, Hi again, She's in a meeting, She will call, She's busy, She got your message, I belive Flordia California

I've had Safe Guard for seven years and never had a problem.  In January of 2013, I got very ill and went in for ovarion surgery at UC Davis.  Five weeks after surgery, I started Chemo Therapy and was quite ill for some time.

During this time the company said they had mailed me a statement that my bill was due, I never recieved any such statement,  It turns out that the statements and termination of membership were  mailed to my former address of four years ago  SafeGuard claims that they didn't have my right address and they did, I have proof.

Now I have been trying to speak to a supervisor to no avail.  She is either in a meeting or too busy to speak to me.  I have called four times and the representatives keep telling me that it's been too long and that it would be impossible to be reenstated but that they will give my message to the Supervisor.

At this point I have not had the opportunity to speak to a higher up person and I feel that I should not be held responsible for their mistake of sending the due statements to another address.  They never tried to contact me in any other way.

Just a week ago I made an appointment to see my Dentist after a year and half and that was the first time I learned about Safe Guard dismissing me as a member,I had  no clue.  I am quite upsad because through no fault of mind, I am no longer in the plan and still not able to speak to someone and explain the situation.

After not seeing a dentist for this length of time you must know that I'm in dire need for dental work.  My dental office is aware of the situtaion and are waiting for me to make another appointment to fix my  broken tooth and to follow through with further examinations which are way overdue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Guard-/Laguna-Hills-California-92654-8100/Safe-Guard-Safe-Guard-Health-PLansinc-MetLife-Impossible-Too-long-Hi-again-Shes-i-1131567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Guard