Complaint Review: Safe Home Security

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: Charlotte S — Clarkton North Carolina
Safe Home Security
55 Sebethe Dr, #201 Cromwell, Connecticut USA

Safe Home Security Unauthorized Bank Withdrawals, Poor Equipment and Worst Customer Service! Cromwell Connecticut

After the equipment failed and disabled my home phone I decided to cancel my contract. I wrote a letter to Safe Home Security in April 2013, wewit before the contracts required 60 days before contract renewal date and requested our services be cancelled.

I then received a letter from them asking me to call them. I called multiple time. I left multiple messages. always told I need to speak with mabc count manager to ensure my contract would be cancelled. After calling numerous times and leaving numberous messages with no returned phone calls I told the customer service representative that answered the call that I would not be calling back to make sure somdidnt did their job correctly. She said she would handle it. My contract was to owns in July 2013.

Then in August my account was drafted again for $39.99 from SHS without authorization. I called at least three times and left two messages about the August draft.  I did not get returned phone call.  The representitive I spoke with said all the managers were busy and I would have to leave a message.

This company is the worst and I want everyone to know not to choose them to provide security services!  I have filed a complaint with the BBB and my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Home-Security-/Cromwell-Connecticut-06416/Safe-Home-Security-Unauthorized-Bank-Withdrawals-Poor-Equipment-and-Worst-Customer-Serv-1073756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Home Security