Complaint Review: safe home security

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: concerned consumer79 — columbus Ohio
safe home security
55 sebeth dr. cromwell, Connecticut United States of America

safe home security failure to return calls and to close account cromwell, Connecticut

I was a customer of SAFE HOME SECURITY. I had a false alarm and the police left a notice that I did not have a license for an alarm in my home. I was ready to cancel my contract anyway. I called and talked to Sara Weaver ext 1628 and was told to send request to cancel by letter or e-mail and pay the final amount. I sent the e-mail and paid my bill.

I started recieving all these letters of bill overdue and penalties. I made several calls left messages but no return calls. This went on for months. Every time I called no one was there. Mrs. Weaver did not arrive in office until 11:30 am. My call was not returned and she was in a meeting and then  she was out by 2pm.

Over 600 dollar bill later I made a dozen calls all day today and got the run around. I talked to a Mrs. Passa ext 1118 and she told me that Mrs. Weaver was out (2pm) and she would relay info to her by voice-mail and e-mail. I should recieve a call by 3pm today. If not I should call back. I saw online via ripoffreport.com and the BBB, that a lot of other customers are having the same problem. I informed Mrs. Passa that this is NOT a threat- just an attempt to resolve this issue, that I would be contacting the attourney generals office if I dont get contacted and issue resolved today.

I am now eagerly awaiting the response. I just want this over with. I am not looking to sue or to cause problems. I just want this over. And I am not paying over $600 dollars. I closed the account by e-mail and sent final payment as arranged with Mrs. Weaver. Please remove all bad crediting from my credit reports that they made and close this account. This is all I ever wanted.  Now  there is only one hour left before their 3 pm deadline. HELP SOS GRRRRR. End this insanity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/safe-home-security/cromwell-Connecticut-06416/safe-home-security-failure-to-return-calls-and-to-close-account-cromwell-Connecticut-1036101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on safe home security