Complaint Review: Safe National of America

• Updated: Wed, December 29, 2010

• Reported By: Laverne M. — Portland Oregon United States of America
Safe National of America
St Petersburg FL St Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Safe National of America Took unauthorized funds out of my checking account St Petersburg, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: How to get your money back!

A company called Safe National of America wrote themselves a check on my checking account. They cashed a printed check with my account number on it for $10.00. I have never heard of this company and did not authorize them to access my account. When I called the 800 number on the check I got an answering machine. Of course they have never returned my call. Seems like fraud and I have reported them to my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2010 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-National-of-America/St-Petersburg-Florida-/Safe-National-of-America-Took-unauthorized-funds-out-of-my-checking-account-St-Petersburg-671109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe National of America

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How to get your money back!

AUTHOR: Ziggy - (United States of America)

Email the president of their company! His name is Nicholas Potter, at info.bestsavingsource@gmail.com. He responded to my emails after I raised heck about them doing the same thing to me, in the amount of $29.95. He tried to tell me to call that number, but pushed the issue HARD and told him I only get voice mail when I called that number, so HE has to deal with me. He finally said he is issuing me a refund, but would never explain what the charge was for. I will not rest until that money is back in my account!