Complaint Review: safe soft solutions

• Submitted: Thu, April 29, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Tampa Florida United States of America
safe soft solutions
20950 Warner Center Lane Building A Woodland Hills, California United States of America

safe soft solutions Phone systems Woodland Hills, California

*UPDATE Employee: Services rendered.

*Consumer Comment: TOTAL RIPOFF I AGREE!!!!

Safe soft Solutions charged my company $400 for not even using the product.  We called them up to ask for a refund to the phone system we weren't even using.  They told us they could issue a "credit" for future services and charges.  We told them we would never use their service again and a credit would do no good.  They still denied a refund.

This company is very slick with how they charge people.  I strongly would avoid doing any business with this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2010 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/safe-soft-solutions/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/safe-soft-solutions-Phone-systems-Woodland-Hills-California-598120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on safe soft solutions

Services rendered.

AUTHOR: SafeSoft Solutions, Inc. - (United States of America)

Because this consumers identity is concealed it's difficult for us a company to respond to this claim with only a few details from the customer perspective. However, the first statement in the complaint indicates that service was purchased and apparently not used per the consumer. As such, they felt a refund of the money paid would be appropriate. Unfortunately, due to the service based nature of our business, we must reserve and make resources available to provide such services despite the fact a customer uses them or not.  For example, if you purchased cable television services, you would have little success asking Time Warner Cable for a refund because although they made the service available as agreed, you simply didn't watch television for a month.

As confirmed by this consumers statement, despite the fact we had no obligation to offer compensation in any form, the company agreed to offer a full amount as credit in the account that may be used toward future services. As such, we considered this matter resolved.

TOTAL RIPOFF I AGREE!!!!

AUTHOR: upset - (United States of America)

Danny Marcus is a rep at safe soft solutions and it seems the only safe soft bet is your going to get your money taken away with out authorization. when we first spoke he was very helpful and answered all my questions and at one point he mentioned to me he would not run my card untill we spoke about my thoughts on the software it seems he was more worried about charging my card than anything else. Im really disapointed and when i confronted him about it he spoke with such attitude defenetly not the danny boy i met at first. If this is the kind of staff they have i defenetly dont want to work with. I thought we would resolve the issue but i felt he was more of a enemy than a care consultant. I hope management can return my money wich i never authorized to be taken out. I signed the first form because he said they needed the first payment of 75.00 to be ran and they had no other forms but not to worrie the 199.00 would not ba ran only after i aproved of it. total scam!!!