Complaint Review: safe touch security

• Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: steve — st augustine Florida United States of America
safe touch security
jacksonville, Florida United States of America

safe touch security scammed my mom after she paid 3 years up front jacksonville, Florida

One week after my dad died mom called safe touch for a security system. she paid over 1300 for 3 years of service and the equipment. We called the company several times because mom could not operate the equipment well. After 3 years she kept getting charged monthly out of her account. I called safe touch and asked what we needed to do to cancel because she wasn't using the system.

I faxed over all the documents and called to make sure they got them. next thing we know they turned my 74 year old mother over to the collection agency. i called over and over trying to get them to correct it. Now they have turned it over to an attorney. I hope we end up in court because i have a copy of the agreement that say 26 months. and she paid in full. What a scam scam company this is. I hope to see them in court soon,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/safe-touch-security/jacksonville-Florida-/safe-touch-security-scammed-my-mom-after-she-paid-3-years-up-front-jacksonville-Florida-836783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on safe touch security