Complaint Review: Safe Touch Security

• Submitted: Sat, March 08, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2008

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Safe Touch Security
9550 Sunbeam Center Drive Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Safe Touch Security Lester Jackson needs to Scam People whenhe finds he can't compete Jacksonville Florida

*Author of original report: Received/ Ph call from

*Consumer Suggestion: Similar Situation that I will post in about Shortly

My wife and I signed on with Safetouch Security when we bought our first house in Jacksonville 30 months into the contract I needed a new phone system for our home and I was told our Security system would no longer work I called to resolve this issue and bring the system back up as I needed batteries instead of coming out they sent me new batteries to replace the dead ones, one would think if you paid upfront on a 3 yr contract you might receive better service than sending me batteries. Maybe I should be grateful they didnt change me for the postage.. When I switched to VOIP ph they were notified that I no longer needed there service. My 3 year commitment was up and they were paid upfront wrong.

Months later they called again with threats from a law firm out of Illinois. At this point I started getting very irate. After several phone calls to them it was finally determined that they were actually harassing the wrong person I will not be scammed. . I was angry bewildered as to what I thought was a reputable company enough at this point to ask for a copy of the contract. It has yet to arrive.

After a few months I got ANOTHER letter from an attorney saying we owed approx. $1000 for the entire system! When I called they said that I was automatically renewed and that now since I was not paying that they wanted me to pay for the entire system. Now let me say that it was not communicated to me that I would be 'automatically renewed' and when I last spoke to them (their customer service) it was clear that I did not want to renew as they had no VOIP solution...however I was not informed at that time!! Nothing was said!!! It was quite clear to me that they are operating through very deceptive tactics. Lester Jackson is nothing more than a Scam artist that can't compete so he must resort to use these tactics to survive. Still getting threatening letters from this low life attorney who has nothing better to do than send threatening letters. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

Leaster
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2008 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Touch-Security/Jacksonville-Florida-32257/Safe-Touch-Security-Lester-Jackson-needs-to-Scam-People-whenhe-finds-he-cant-compete-Jack-316023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Touch Security

Received/ Ph call from

AUTHOR: Leaster jackson rip off - (U.S.A.)

them problem resolved / to my satisfaction

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Similar Situation that I will post in about Shortly

AUTHOR: Philip - (U.S.A.)

I am in a similar situation, However after reading a few of these comments posted here on this site no one has updated their outcome, or what actions if any have been taken? I am really curious please post more if you would. Thanks