Complaint Review: Safe Way Insurance

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: Romel — hoover Alabama
Safe Way Insurance
4200 Colonade Pkwy Birmingham, Alabama USA

Safe Way Insurance PAC InsuranceFreeway Insurance Did not pay an insurance claim Birmingham Alabama

I purchased full coverage auto insurance from Safeway 10 years ago.  I had an accident in December 2003.  Safeway paid my insurance claim for my vehicle.  Unbeknownst to me they did not pay for the other vehicle.  I have currently been sued by the other insurance company because my insurance failed to pay the claim.  Not only is there a judgement out against me my license have been suspended because of this.  I am unable to purchase a new vehicle.  My car has died and I have to catch a ride to and fro from work.  I walk to the grocery store to purchase food for my children.  By law I was required to have insurance.  Insurance is meant to pay claims when you have an accident and Safe Way has not done the service I paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safe-Way-Insurance/Birmingham-Alabama-35243/Safe-Way-Insurance-PAC-InsuranceFreeway-Insurance-Did-not-pay-an-insurance-claim-Birmingh-1096855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safe Way Insurance