Complaint Review: safecart .com

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: maria — Kallangur Internet Australia
safecart .com

safecart .com Just checked my credit card statement and found the safecat.com have taken out $37.92 for something i have never bought and who are they and where did they get my bank details from I have noterfied m Internet

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

I have just read my bank statement and found that a company by the name of safecart .com  has taken $37.92 out of my credit card account on 08/08/2012  I have never delt with the company to my knowledge, also a company called sammsoft.com took $18.16 out of my account on 12/09/2012 i have never delt with this company .

I have contacted my bank and they are investergating this matter ,how can i get my money back . I watch what i spend on the internet and also keep a record of what i spend , and I sure did not buy anything from these two companies,  Is there any way of contacting them to find out where they got my bank details from as I am very angry.

Maria   ( Australia)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/safecart-com/internet/safecart-com-Just-checked-my-credit-card-statement-and-found-the-safecatcom-have-taken-949839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on safecart .com

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello Maria,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,