Complaint Review: safecart

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Cole — warner robins Georgia United States of America

safecart 04 / 2012, ordered item,never received the software,called to cancell ,1/17/13 found more charges Internet

April 2012, I ordered software, never could get a hold of someone and when I finally reached someone, I was told the item would be mailed. Software never came, tired of waiting, I called again and requested cancellation. My wife was going through our checking account and found charges,  latest one 10/2012. I called to find out why money is taken out from my account when cancellation was made before 10/2012.  I talked to a safecart agent (miracle) and asked why the charges  on  my  account  when i had cancelled  it  months ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/safecart/internet/safecart-04-2012-ordered-itemnever-received-the-softwarecalled-to-cancell-11713-f-999549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on safecart