Complaint Review: safecart

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Mad as heck — Wapello Iowa United States of America
safecart
1205 - 4464 Markham Street Internet Canada

safecart Finally talked to an individual who was extremly rude told me I couldn't change my automatic payment and hung up on me. Last I heard from them in any way. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Account

Safecart is anything but.  They are liars and cheats.  On the one occasion I spoke to a representative, I was told I could not cancel my automatic payment, that I had to have a good reason and hung up on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/safecart/internet/safecart-Finally-talked-to-an-individual-who-was-extremly-rude-told-me-I-couldnt-change-1012515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on safecart

SafeCart Account

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,