Complaint Review: safecart

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: Carolyn — Melvin village New Hampshire United States of America
safecart

safecart pareto logic was recommended by microsoft to download this or my computer was going to crash hesitated for weeks and then I did and had more problems than I started with called safecart tech support and was told t Internet

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

Safecart pareto logic was recommended to me by microsoft to download onto my computer when my computer started freezing. Microsoft suggests to send and error report when it freezes and then gives suggestions on how to fix the problem and this was suggested.  I hesitated for weeks until the same error report came up again and this time it said it was critical my computer was going to crash.

I downloaded the safecart and then my computer really started having problems so I called safecart and they told me I would have to purchase malwarebytes because the antivirus I was using norton was not doing the job of catching all the viruses, and I also needed a tech 4 support person to come onto my computer and get rid of a virus on my computer and free up space and get rid of unwanted files.

I did this and continued to have more problems so I called them back and they told me they could no longer help because all my money was refunded. I did not ask for a refund and I called my bank and my credit card company and did not receive a refund so now I am being charged $50 for malwarebytes $90 for tech support and $39.94 for safecart pareto logic that didn't do anything.

I am writing this report because I am so upset and stressed out for what this company has done to me, one tech support man actually laughed at me, I do not want someone else to have to go through what I have gone through. I am out all this money and my computer is worse off now.

Please help

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/safecart/internet/safecart-pareto-logic-was-recommended-by-microsoft-to-download-this-or-my-computer-was-go-976635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on safecart

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello Carolyn,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,

Kristy
SafeCart Customer Service
www.SafeCart.com

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello Carolyn,