• Report: #920707

• Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: Marsha — Burke Virginia United States of America
safecart.com
internet, Washington United States of America

safecart.com, safecart.com/support charged me $500. fixing my computer from a hacking job and guaranteed me 3 yr. warranty,doubtful, call from India internet, Washington

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

Took my credit card no. and charged me $500. for fixing problem from a hacking job, and guaranteed 3 yr. further warranty.  Took over my computer to fix (took 2 hrs.). Probably got more personal information!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 04:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/safecartcom/internet-Washington-/safecartcom-safecartcomsupport-charged-me-500-fixing-my-computer-from-a-hacking-job-920707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on safecart.com

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello Burke,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,