Complaint Review: safecart.com

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: Capt Junior — Zachary Louisiana
safecart.com
Internet USA

safecart.com Driver Update; Activate Driver Update; 2014 Driver Update.net Tricked me into thinking they would fix my PC on-line. They wanted $200.00 up front and $19.99 or $29.99/month to fix the problems they claim to have found. I paid $39.92 up front just to access the bums. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Order

I don't remember how I first noticed the pop-up ad on Sunday, February 9, 2014; but I fell for the inticing wordage about cleaning up old drivers and speeding up my PC.  I bought the program on-line via PayPal for $39.92.

On Monday, February 10, 2014, I telephoned the number they sent via e-mail  1-888-986-8408.  The so-called computer technician, who claimed his name was Nestle (like the candy - his words) took control of my PC with my permission.  He eventually got to a screen named "Events" and after originally telling me and selling me that he could and would clean up any and all problems found, he changed his approach and told me that my PC has too many problems to work properly, if at all.  He suggested that I take my PC to Office Depot, Best Buy, the Geek Squad, etc. to effectuate repairs.  He told me this usually cost a minimum of $300.00 and may have extra charges and would take 3 to 5 days.

I told him I would buy a new PC first.  He said that his firm could make the repairs today on-line for a $200.00 one time fee and either $19.99/month or $29.99/month - I forget which.

This is simply a bait and switch scheme.  A scam.  I want my $39.92 back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/safecartcom/internet/safecartcom-Driver-Update-Activate-Driver-Update-2014-Driver-Updatenet-Tricked-me-into-1122497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on safecart.com

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - ()

Hello Capt Junior,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.
Warm regards,

Kristy
SafeCart Customer Service
www.SafeCart.com

SafeCart Order

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - ()

Hello,

SafeCart is a payment processing service for merchants that are selling their products and services online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com

Warm regards,