Complaint Review: safecart.com

safecart.com
Internet USA

safecart.com Unauthorized Charge on Credit Card Internet

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

I just received my June credit card statement.  It shows that on May 11, 2013 safecart.com charged $19.99 for SpeedyPC. I never heard of safecart.com and I did not purchase any such product.  I'm reporting this fraudulent charge to my credit card company because I'm not paying it. I'm also reporting this company to Lifelock and the Federal Trade Commission and/or the FBI.  When I searched safecart.com on the Internet, I was shocked at the number of similar reports by others.  Many of them occurred over the past month, but they go back years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/safecartcom/internet/safecartcom-Unauthorized-Charge-on-Credit-Card-Internet-1059495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on safecart.com

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - ()

Hello,

SafeCart is a payment processing service for merchants that are selling their products and services online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com

Warm regards,