Complaint Review: safeco insurance

• Submitted: Thu, May 03, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: jc — eau Claire Internet United States of America
safeco insurance

safeco insurance I paid my policy for 1 year and now they are sending me a $356 bill for the other half of the year, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Get your policy out and the last paid receipt

I paid insurance for a year and they are now trying to charge me for another half a year. my policy was supposed to be paid off until october and now they are sending me a bill to be paid by may. I tried to call them and they tell me too bad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/safeco-insurance/internet/safeco-insurance-I-paid-my-policy-for-1-year-and-now-they-are-sending-me-a-356-bill-for-877829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on safeco insurance

Get your policy out and the last paid receipt

AUTHOR: MovingForward - (USA)

Take a look at the policy they sent you when you paid for the year and the receipt showing you paid for a year. Generally auto policies are good for 6 months and not annually. But the only way to know for sure is to check your paperwork. You would have received the policy and the receipt when you paid.