Complaint Review: SAFECO Insurance

• Reported By: Angry customer — Tempe Arizona United States of America
SAFECO Insurance
PO Box 515097 Los Angeles, California United States of America

SAFECO Insurance SAFECO IS NOT SAFE NOR HONEST Los Angeles, California

Safeco is not a safe company to get car insurance with! I was quoted a price by them for my son's car insurance and ever verified it with my son who would be paying it, but Safeco then added an extra month of payment into our bill. They they added another $600 from somewhere in our bill.  I wrote this company over and over and even sent them $88.05 per month until the correct balance was paid off, but they will not let up. They call and harass me and send me bills when I owe them NOTHING. I did not even have to send them the 4 payments but I did and they still will not leave me alone. I wrote a letter and said if they cash the first $88.05 check, that they are accepting 4 payments to clear up my bill. They cashed it and are still harassing me and adding more to my bill every month. Next they will put it on my credit.  So many companies are doing this now a days without you even knowing about it, and the credit bureaus will not take it off.

BEWARE SAFECO insurance.  They will rip you off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAFECO-Insurance/Los-Angeles-California-90051/SAFECO-Insurance-SAFECO-IS-NOT-SAFE-NOR-HONEST-Los-Angeles-California-839089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAFECO Insurance