Complaint Review: Safeguard Properties

• Updated: Sat, September 17, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Florida United States of America
Safeguard Properties
Ohio Internet, Ohio United States of America

Safeguard Properties DISHONEST, LIARS, THIEFS, RUDE UNORGANIZE HOLD PAYCHECKS Internet, Ohio

This is the worse company I have ever had to relate to.  They make up the rules as it suits them.  They steal the little money they pay us contractors.  They said you can dispute a charge back.  Sure you can however it is NEVER in the favor of the contractor.  They make up memos that don't exist about rules of, of course stealing more money from us., when I have asked for the memos no one gets back to me.  Unfortunately, I have to work with these people because of the economy, but I'm about to go under.  I cannot keep up all the insurances they require, they keep taking $ of my invoices for EVERYTHING and then when I dispute it and have proof that I have provided them with the correct pictures they tell youthe pictures are non existant althoug I'm looking at them.  They want perfect work for the peanuts they pay.  I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO fed up with them.  I don't understand how they can get away with this.  I have had so many charge backs one of them was for a twig!!!! Whenever I ask a question, No one knows anything.  When I have sent e-mails asking to speak to the person or persons in charge of the chargebacks, I get ignored.  They have so much turnovers that its difficult to keep up.  When a company has that much turnover is not a good sign. I wish everyone would quit in Florida and sent this unethical, ruthless company to where it belongs, in RUINS!!!!  I hope its true that what goes around COME around. Hopefully Safeguard will get what it DESERVES.!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2011 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeguard-Properties/Internet-Ohio-/Safeguard-Properties-DISHONEST-LIARS-THIEFS-RUDE-UNORGANIZE-HOLD-PAYCHECKS-Internet-O-777945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeguard Properties