Complaint Review: safeguard tax services

839 Behrman hwy Gretna, Louisiana USA
  • Phone: 5043715533
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

safeguard tax services stole money,when the irs showed they deposited more than what they claiming Gretna Louisiana

They kept some of my refund trying to say the irs didn't send all my refund.I called the irs to get a copy of what they deposited to bring to them cause they said they would give me the rest when i have proof of what they deposited they starting giving me the run around.I went to the business to give them the transcript of the deposit the manager ran in the back avec she saw my truck pull in.I had to pull in the next business and call my wife to play like she need service she walked in to the manager and another woman talking and laughing about what they did.i switched up cars what my wife and pulled up she was surprised when she saw it was me so i called the police to file a report but he advised me to see if they would settle the matter or bring them to small claims court.she closed the business early and left before the police came though.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/safeguard-tax-services/Gretna-Louisiana-70056/safeguard-tax-services-stole-moneywhen-the-irs-showed-they-deposited-more-than-what-they-1126251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on safeguard tax services